We are looking for an Accounts Executive who can deliver a full range of financial services in compliance with South East Asia’s finance laws and regulations and its supporting documentations. The role is responsible for the overall operational financial matters pertaining to our offices in the South East Asia region.
- Responsible for the overall operational financial matters pertaining to our offices in the South East Asia region
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts Payable:
- Receiving invoices through mail or email
- Compiling invoices for approval
- Entering invoices into the accounting system
- Processing payments through the banking portal
- Maintaining creditor listings/outstanding reports
- Accounts Receivable:
- Preparing invoices for our clients in the accounts system & sending to the client
- Receipting payment from clients in the accounts system
- Maintaining debtor ledgers
- Preparing age debtor listings/outstanding reports
- Reconciliations & Reporting:
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Report weekly cashflow actuals to management
- Perform regular reconciliations of rechargeable expenses
- Maintain inventory records, balancing to warehouses & consignee ledgers
- Special Projects / Ad Hoc:
- Assist other colleagues within the department during their absent or as when required / requested by superior.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree/Professional Qualification in accounting or equivalent
- Candidate pursuing a professional qualification/certification in Accountancy/Finance will be considered as well
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer Literate.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Have basic knowledge in Accounting and Taxation.
- Dedicated & pro-active.
- Good written and spoken proficiency in English, while additional language proficiency is an added advantage.
ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Meticulous and committed to meeting tight deadlines and objectives
- Possess positive working attitude and good team player spirit
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently and willing to learn and accept new responsibilities