We are looking for individuals with the blend of qualifications, experience and ability to think outside of the box.
We place great importance on diversity in the workplace. SALESWORKS GROUP ASIA does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, national origin or gender.
• Delivery of high-quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Craft detail design document (DDD) inclusive of data and interface design, in collaboration with application owners
• Driving product innovation through successful implementations of modern web technologies to support key business success factors
• Develop .net applications/portals based on software design derived from user requirements
• Solve interesting and challenging problems through innovative approaches
• Good exposure in VB, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Responsible for all application software development
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Continuously evolving the product in accordance to the product roadmap
• Capable of creating excitement regarding new technologies within the development team and driving learning and adoption of these new technologies
• Assist in analyzing requirements, designing system architecture, implementation, as well as testing of large-scaled enterprise real-time systems
• Produce functional and technical specifications, as well as application prototypes
• Software developers and team leads with 3-5 years of modern web development experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Solid understanding of Software Application development life cycle, familiar with both waterfall and agile process
• Experience working with globally distributed teams and users
• Able to work in a collaborative environment, research issues, and communicate with others to obtain the necessary information to complete projects
• Experience managing multiple application software delivery teams
• Knowledge in the following such as
• Proactive and every ready to voice out plans for improvements
• Extremely good communicators preferably with experience of working with remote teams
• Experienced in the use of the latest web technologies especially ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, CSS3, real-time databases, Node.js, and high availability programming models is a must
• Quality focused and experienced in Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, or SCRUM methodologies
• Able to develop efficient, highly available and fault-tolerant applications
• Proficient in design patterns of 3-tiered architectures especially on those to create REST-ful services for the abstraction layers
• Knowledge of configuring and deploying applications on cloud-based PaaS and IaaS offerings as well as traditional Microsoft Internet Information Services
• Great command of XML especially WITSML and JSON
• Experience with using development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse as well as Microsoft Team Foundation System
• To drive new regional business opportunities, maximise profitability and mitigate risk through implementing/increasing diversification sales channels.
• To coordinate new tests/clients through the various phases and manage/report on the regional sales pipeline
• To coordinate with the various internal stakeholders to ensure potential new tests/clients are communicated clearly and share knowledge throughout the region.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Business Development:
• Present to potential new and existing clients on the services SalesWorks provide
• Hunt leads, follow-up in a timely fashion, and conclude potential opportunities quickly.
• Negotiate commercial terms with clients for new pilot/test campaigns.
• Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders to identify unmet needs, analyse services, problem solve and improve outcomes.
• Report and manage regional sales pipeline
• Identify, research and monitor relevant and potential industries and country trends for business opportunities.
• As part of that research, focus on non-core channels/methods and present to the SalesWorks board on your proposal
• Recommend methods and actions to mitigate risk and ensuring the company is compliant with relevant legislation
C. Working with various stakeholders
• Have regular meeting rhythms established with all relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure a clear line of communication is kept consistent with potential clients and internal staff.
• Work closely with the Malaysian and Regional Teams to ensure new tests are launched smoothly
D. Strategy and Planning:
• Actively participate in management level strategy and planning sessions
• Devise and produce weekly and monthly reporting on each industry for research and business development planning
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development in exploring new clients and/or products.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Excellent English – Written and Verbal
• Proficient in at least one other Asian based language will be an advantage.
• Experience in sales, marketing and client account management, an added advantage.
• Demonstrate you have good business acumen with strong negotiation skills
• Good research skills with project management experience
• Demonstrate you are client-focused and have strong communication and networking skills
• Be Flexible and adaptable.
• Highly proficient Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Readiness to travel to other regions
• Ensuring operational consistency and compliance subsequently work towards improvements.
• Maximizing decision impact through business analytics which increases business effectiveness at all levels, contributing to mission or growth goals by enabling workers and managers to direct business or mission decisions toward desired outcomes.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure operational procedures and practices are documented and consistently applied.
• Improve operational systems, processes and policies specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, and business process.
• Play a role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
• Troubleshoot any operational issues that may arise.
• Support the digitalisation transformation and initiatives.
• Support and drives change and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways.
• Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assist in business partnering, and in gathering and analysing data.
• Participate in projects further developing and improving management reporting.
• Ad hoc reporting and other related activities.
• Conduct primary and secondary research regarding industry, technology, and economy trends.
• Identify and segment data to understand consumer behaviour and gain other business intelligence.
• Carry out analysis of requirements that are logical to marketing offices’ requests to improve the value-added for customers.
• Carry out analysis of requirements that are logical to marketing offices’ requests to improve the value-added for marketing offices.
• Record, manipulate, and make reports from raw data pertaining to different departments within SalesWorks Malaysia to enhance our knowledge management.
• Understand the sales processes and sales reporting, including sales forecasting, automation and incentive compensation.
• Maintains confidentiality of all sales numbers, quotes, payouts, etc.
• Manages preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly KPI reports:
• Utilizes spreadsheets, proprietary systems and/or CRM systems to gather sales data for analysis.
• Assembles, maintains, and audits information needed to track performance.
• Liaison for cross-functional teams to improve efficiencies and productivity of supported departments, maintain positive working relationships with other departments and their team members.
• Contributes to the development or improvement of systems or processes to effectively track or capture leads, sales, commissions and quota data.
• Develops special ad hoc analysis and reports as requested by GM.
• Develop, organize and manage the sales resource library to include marketing pieces, presentations, outreach campaigns and competitive market intelligence.
• Possess a degree in a relevant field
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a similar capacity
• Computer Literate
• Dedicated, spreadsheet savvy, excellent Excel skills.
• Good written and spoken proficiency in English, while additional language proficiency is an added advantage
• Meticulous and committed to meeting tight deadlines and objectives
• Have high attention to detail
• Possess positive working attitude and good team player spirit
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Able to work independently and willing to learn and accept new responsibilities