We are looking for individuals with the blend of qualifications, experience and ability to think outside of the box.
We place great importance on diversity in the workplace. SALESWORKS GROUP ASIA does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, national origin or gender.
• To deliver high quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Craft detail design document (DDD) inclusive of data and interface design, in collaboration with application owners
• Driving product innovation through successful implementations of modern web technologies to support key business success factors
• Develop .net applications/portals based on software design derived from user requirements
• Solve interesting and challenging problems through innovative approaches
• Good exposure in VB, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• Responsible for all application software development
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
• Continuously evolving the product in accordance to the product roadmap
• Capable of creating excitement regarding new technologies within the development team and driving learning and adoption of these new technologies
• Assist in analyzing requirements, designing system architecture, implementation, as well as testing of large-scaled enterprise real-time systems
• Produce functional and technical specifications, as well as application prototypes
• Software developers and team leads with 3-5 years of modern web development experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Solid understanding of Software Application development life cycle, familiar with both waterfall and agile process
• Experience working with globally distributed teams and users
• Able to work in a collaborative environment, research issues, and communicate with others to obtain the necessary information to complete projects
• Experience managing multiple application software delivery teams
• Knowledge in the following such as
• Proactive and every ready to voice out plans for improvements
• Extremely good communicators preferably with experience of working with remote teams
• Experienced in the use of the latest web technologies especially ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, CSS3, real-time databases, Node.js, and high availability programming models is a must
• Quality focused and experienced in Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, or SCRUM methodologies
• Able to develop efficient, highly available and fault-tolerant applications
• Proficient in design patterns of 3-tiered architectures especially on those to create REST-ful services for the abstraction layers
• Knowledge of configuring and deploying applications on cloud-based PaaS and IaaS offerings as well as traditional Microsoft Internet Information Services
• Great command of XML especially WITSML and JSON
• Experience with using development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse as well as Microsoft Team Foundation System