Senior Business Executive – Product Development
- Point of contact for Project champions and Sales organization.
- Day to day contact point between Developers (third party), Clients and End users.
- Liaison with internal departments including Finance and Operations.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from end users and creating specs for developers.
- Responsible for rolling out tasks within timelines and budget.
- Deployment of client campaigns.
- Responsible for training materials, user manuals, engagement tools and other internal and external communication.
- Regular Reporting on adoption rates, app performance, user satisfaction.
- Responsible for resolving and troubleshooting all technical issues.
- End-to-end handling of Helpdesk.
- Contribute to Strategy and planning meetings.
- Research and Development.
- Manage 3rd party vendor’s system and provide training to new users.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably has experience in product development, operations teams
- Communication skills – Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
- Time Management and good attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
Malaysia – can work remotely but may need to travel to Kuala Lumpur for training and business meetings.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO?
- Progressive, transparent, and great working culture (ask any of our employees).
- Career growth driven by your own ability and enthusiasm.
- International exposure to multi-cultural colleagues and clients.
- Good company infrastructure in place to support your work.