General Manager Malaysia
Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and the Country Head to ensure smooth and efficient management of all Service and Operations related areas. These include long term strategic plans, staff management, Salesforce planning, Client Relationships, New Business Development, Operations and Finance.
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and the Country Head to ensure smooth and efficient management of all Service and Operations related areas. These include long term strategic plans, staff management, Salesforce planning, Client Relationships, New Business Development, Operations and Finance.
- Ensuring strict compliance to local regulatory and corporate practices and policies.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Lead, Coach, Develop & HR:
- As the General Manager, your main task is to lead, train and manage the entire head office operations of SalesWorks Malaysia, which comprises of multiple departments. You must be able to hire, coach, develop and in some instance motivate / inspire your staff towards operational excellence.
B. Strategy & Operations:
- As a leader, you will be required to regularly align strategies between our sales force and operations, adopt a very hands-on approach with day-to-day operations, be swift in your decision and actions while not sacrificing quality and standards.
- You will develop systems that improve work efficiency.
- You pay very close attention to detail and are comfortable working with deadlines and targets.
- You will also be required to prepare and analyse timely reports for management.
C. Client Relationships:
- Your ability to build and manage client relationships through regular interaction and feedback sessions with key clients will also be integral to the success of our operations in Hong Kong.
D. Financial Management & Budgeting:
- You will be working directly with the Country Head and regional finance on the financials for the Company including profitability, head office costs and procurement, return on investments for clients and for us.
E. Legal & Compliance:
- You will work with our legal team to ensure that all operations are compliant and in accordance to local regulatory and legal requirements. This includes all client contracts, all agreements, tax, employment & employee’s contracts.
- You are a firm leader – earning respect through your actions and results, not your title. Though people may see you as tough, you are sociable and approachable enough to discuss issues and resolve conflicts one-on-one.
- You are likeable, people enjoy your companion and overcoming challenges / solving problems is what keeps you going.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Degree in Management, Marketing or business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Exposure to sales, marketing, business development, operational and servicing areas with hands on experience in managing teams, and in senior management capacity will be an added advantage.
- Dynamic and flexible, with ability to work in fast-paced and demanding environment, working with people from all levels.