• To support the CAM in the execution of strategies and initiatives for SalesWorks key clients and sales teams.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning & Strategy
• As a key liaison, build strong relationships with key clients and Suppliers as well as Internal / External Stakeholders such as Operations and Customer Service departments.
• Develop a strong understanding of SalesWorks protocol to identify gaps with existing campaigns and key actions required.
• Compile and analyse demographic and trend reports of target markets to enhance productivity.
• Review critical numbers with clients, sales managers and CAM.
• Producing effective marketing materials and disseminating clear operational guidelines for all areas of the campaign.
Financial & Compliance Management
• Understanding of the legal and financial environment relevant to the organization to find a win-win situation for all stakeholders.
• Able to understand sales figures and interpret critical numbers and analyse trends.
• Highlight and escalate to the CAM any risk areas identified that could have an adverse effect on the client, company, or sales teams.
• To coordinate with clients and sales teams for client / product training wen required.
• To assist CAM in organizing knowledge-sharing sessions across the sales network.
• Regular reporting to provide feedback to clients and sales teams, including inventory management.
• Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on campaigns and critical numbers.
• Review monthly and quarterly priorities and objectives.
• Improve the quality and functionality of reports.
• To assist CAM any ad-hoc duties.
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in any field; preferably with 3-5 years’ experience in warehousing/logistics/supply chain management, but not essential
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good command of English
• Good Communication skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Organized and efficient
• Able to work under minimum supervision
ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES
• Able to work in a dynamic and constantly changing business environment
• Adaptable to team or individual environments
• Able to take up new projects in a short notice
• Able to travel when required
• Show a very “can-do” attitude